Solveworx Terms and Conditions – Please read carefully!
Solveworx is a provider of training courses & events. While we endeavour to deliver upon schedules and undertakings as planned:
- Dates, Fee’s & charges on the website may VARY, depending on factors including location, Venue, Time, Availability etc
- Fee’s & charges outlined on the website EXCLUDE certain costs, such as travel, accommodation and meals other than those specifically included in the course fee.
- If you are unsure, please contact Solveworx for any final quotes or costs
Cancellations, Refund Policy, Transfers to Alternate Courses
- Solveworx invoices must be paid no later than 10 business days following the date of the invoice and/or 10 business days prior to the course commencement;
- Payment may be made via electronic funds transfer, credit card, bank draft or other pre-approved payment method;
- Notifications of cancellations, refunds & requests for transfers must be made in writing, or via the Contact page
- In the event of a cancellation by Solveworx, Solveworx undertakes to refund any delegate fees, paid in respective of the course fee, in full, as at the time of cancellation;
- In the event of a cancellation by the delegate, more than 10 working days in advance, the delegate may opt to receive a refund, provided we are advised in writing [email protected] of such cancellation request;
- In the event of notification of a cancellation by Delegate 10 working days or less before the Course commencement date, fees will not be refunded or allocated to another course (we regret Solveworx cannot accept responsibility for changes to work commitments or personal circumstances within this 10 working day period prior to course commencement);
- Requests for transfers to alternate courses may be arranged provided that Solveworx is advised in writing;
- Such requests must be made 10 or more working days prior to the course commencement date & are subject to availability on a future course;
- Transfers will attract an administration charge of $75.00 per transfer;
- If no course is immediately available, a delegate may elect to retain a credit for future courses;
Please check your setup before the course starts! It is up to you to make sure that your laptop or computer, Software & Internet Connection & peripherals are in good working order, and meet the minimum requirements* to participate. The requirements can be found on the website and there is a free self-checking tool (see left).
Times and Time Zones
- Double check that you have the right time in your Timezone. An email reminder will be sent five minutes before the start of each lesson, however it is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you are online and ready to go at the appointed time
- Although we make every effort to ensure a smooth learning experience, once the lesson has started, neither the Course Director nor Solveworx cannot be responsible for anyone who is experiencing technical issues that are beyond the control of the Course Director &/or Solveworx.
- Classes will NOT be repeated or held up for latecomers or those experiencing technical, connection or speed issues, as these are beyond Solveworx & the Course Directors control. Where possible, we will endeavour to provide the lesson later On-Demand (please check prior to each course)
- Please check your system meets the requirements here
- *Internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE), capable of at least 2 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download a Webcam, Speakers & microphone and Computer or laptop with Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that is SSE2 capable & 512 MB of RAM, or a Surface PRO 2 or Surface PRO 3 or equivalent.
*Handy Tip – Please make sure you test your system BEFORE each session using the handy online testing tool
- If a Delegate fails to attend a Solveworx event at the appointed time/date, course fees will NOT be refunded or allocated to other courses or time slows
- Delegates will not be permitted to attend a course, on the day, if any fees or payments outstanding, at the time of the course commencement
- In a case where payment has been made, the onus is on the delegate to provide adequate proof of payment
Access & correction rights
Notwithstanding your Privacy rights & our policy,
- You can request access to any personal data of yours that we have, & request to know how it is being used & disclosed for the last 12 months to the extent this right is allowed by law.
- We may have to ask for information or supporting documentation to verify your identity to ensure the security of Personal Data.
- You also have the right to request correction of your personal data.
- You may unsubscribe from any further communication by clicking on the Unsubscribe button on our mailers. If you feel we have infringed on your rights, please notify us immediately
You may appeal any decision in writing to:
The Data Protection Officer, Solveworx, 128 Abbott Road, North Curl Curl, NSW, Australia.
Alternatively, you can email: SOLVEWORX or go to the Contact page
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to investigate & respond substantively to your request
- Upon reaching such decision, we will notify interested & affected parties of the outcome.