Leadership & Transformation in Banking MasterClass
Leadership & Transformation in Banking are the hottest *new* management skills in Banking, Regulated Financial Services and Fintechs today. That’s because todays leaders are required to navigate the seismic shifts in customer behaviour and business models, while at the same leading and managing people and the organisation through rapid change.
Leadership is key for modern banks to keep ahead of the challenges of business transformation and change. These include keeping up with new entrants, staying abreast of market demands and providing the right kind of leadership. Which makes it a highly sought-after skill.
What is Leadership and Digital Transformation?
Simply put, Digital Leadership is the ability to work with all the assets at the business’ disposal, using modern technologies to get things done. It is about being able to innovate and transform the way the business responds to challenges and opportunities, using digital technologies that are incredibly quick to build, launch and scale. The goal is to match leadership to the speed, scale and sophistication of business today.
Why attend the Digital Innovation and Transformation in Banking MasterClass?
At its heart, the Digital Transformation Masterclass sets out how to connect ‘People’, ‘Process’, ’Technology’ and Organisational Change, and the ability to work with the assets at the business’ disposal, using modern Business Tools and Methods, to get things done.
The Course draws on extensive Case Studies from Organisations and Banks who have managed to achieve Service, Channel, and Customer Experience excellence, and is designed to help delegates draw on innovative responses to challenges and opportunities using digital technologies that are quick to build, launch and scale, by using techniques to match the speed, scale and sophistication of business today.
- The “Second Wave” of Digital Disruption is here – How ChatGPT and Artificial Intelligence will change the face of Banking
- Managing change and Disruptive Technology in the race to provide value to end users
- The impact of digital on customer behaviour
- How to leverage Organisational strengths, drive Digital Transformation & make change happen
- How People, Influence & Change and not organisational hierarchy is the key to change
- Re-imagining the customer journey to deliver value & meet customer needs
- Achieving excellence in Service, Channel, and Experience delivery
- Case studies, Latest Technology Innovations and Digital Banking trends
- Digital Banking Trends from around the globe and how Digital is changing customer behaviour
- The Fintechs transforming the customer experience in Financial Services
- The importance of Disruptive Technology in the race to provide value to end users
- Do FinTech’s pose a threat to Banks, how banks & Financial Institutions respond
- Alternative lending & challenger businesses (remittances etc)
- How Banks collaborate, partner or build in-house with FinTech’s
- The Drive to Digital and what’s important to your Technology Innovation Strategy
- Understand your organisations capabilities & resources to deal with the Digital Transformation Journey
- Reduce waste and get maximum value from your Investment, borrowing techniques from startups and innovators
- The impact of digital on customer behaviours
- Insight into strategies for optimising, de-risking & streamlining Digital Innovation