PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT & PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy security and rights are described here and is intended to let you know how you are protected by our code and commitment to be open and transparent.
Solveworx recognises its obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) which include the collection, use and disclosure of personal data for the purpose for which an individual has given consent.
Your privacy security and rights described below are about which personal data collected is collected by Solveworx and includes all personal data provided in our forms, or in any document provided, or to be provided, to us by you, for the purpose of fulfilling your requests or enquiries. It includes all personal data for us to evaluate or administer the request(s). In addition to the personal data provided in the forms, the personal data will also include any subsequent information we collect that is necessary for us to administer the request.
Purpose of collection
We may collect and use the personal data to:
- conduct research and statistical analysis;
- comply with all applicable laws, including reporting to regulatory and industry entities; and
- market or promote our products or services via mails, or emails only
- carry out various types of requests and invitations, including for speakers, partners, endorsers
- carry out identity checks;
- communicate on purposes relating to a request or submission;
- decide whether to process with a request;
- provide ongoing services and respond to your inquiries or instructions;
- make or obtain payments;
- recover any debt owed to us;
- detect and prevent fraud, unlawful or improper activities; and/or
- manage and terminate employment relationships
Disclosure of personal data
We do not sell, rent or disclose any email or personal information we keep about you to any third parties. We may share the information with our suppliers whom we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf
Withdrawing consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data
- You may refuse or withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal data by giving us reasonable notice so long as there are no legal or contractual restrictions preventing you from doing so
- Please state specifically the purpose(s) for which you wish to withdraw consent to the use of your Personal Data
- You may make your request to withdraw your consent, access or correct your personal data by writing to:
- The Data Protection Officer, Solveworx, Level 2, Suite 3, Treeview, Woongarah, 2059, NSW, Australia.
- Alternatively, you can email: SOLVEWORX or go to the Contact page
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to investigate and respond substantively to your request.
- Upon successful withdrawal of consent, we will cease the use of Personal Data for the purpose(s) of which the consent has been withdrawn.
- We may retain the Personal Data for other purposes to which the consent has not been withdrawn and/or up to 6 years for compliance purposes
Access and correction rights
- You can request access to any personal data of yours that we have, and request to know how it is being used and disclosed for the last 12 months to the extent your right is allowed by law.
- We may have to ask for information or supporting documentation to verify your identity to ensure the security of Personal Data.
- You also have the right to request correction of your personal data. You may unsubscribe from any further communication by clicking on the Unsubscribe button on our mailers
Safeguarding of Information
- This site may contains links to other websites
- The inclusion of such links cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said website
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of such websites