Mobile Banking MasterClass
The Mobile Banking MasterClass – once the domain of Innovation experts and Tech guru’s – is a ‘must-have’ skillset covering the latest trends, driving Mobile Banking, from game changing Tech, to the psychology of Mobile behaviour, how to take your customer on a journey and how to apply practical creative thinking, and bring the entire organisation on the Mobile Journey and more…
Why Mobile Banking Training?
Mobile Banking has revolutionised Banking and Financial transactions. The Mobile Banking Masterclass has been completely revised updated and overhauled for 2023 to showcase the latest Mobile developments and trends from around the world, drawing on real world mobile banking Case Studies, examples and experiences, including the latest trends, developments and Mobile Banking case studies, and their impact on Customers and Banks.
The Mobile Banking Masterclass presents the topic in a simple, manner building step-by-step, to help every Retail Banker, regardless of role, broaden their knowledge of what is driving Mobile behaviour, how to take customers on a ‘mobile journey’; and what creative thinking techniques work to bring ideas and foster collaborate across the organisation.
Banking Beyond Cards, Accounts & Wallets
The Mobile Banking Training course illustrates why thinking outside the box is so important. It explains how to take your Digital Banking experience beyond cards, accounts and lending and merely providing access to accounts, to how (and why) you should be engaging your customers.
The Mobile Banking Masterclass course takes you on a comprehensive journey into the latest Mobile developments. This includes recent Case Studies and examples from relevant markets. The Mobile Banking Masterclass draws on real world experiences for effective insight. This experience is drawn from an experienced Mobile Expert and former head of Mobile Banking for a Global Bank. Through the course, this information will show how to prepare for the opportunities and threats ahead, including:
- How to create 'sticky' mobile experiences and make actionable decisions from customer data
- How to gain market insights into user behaviour for maximum impact and design for continuous improvement
- 'Don't Make Me Think', and other key principles of mobile UX design
- Understanding the benefits of Design Thinking and how Design Thinking can boost creativity and break down barriers
- How to Apply Design Thinking techniques when starting a new product or service
- How mobile networks work, and why it's is important to understand which opportunities banks may be missing.
- A look at the market to illustrate why cross-selling, up-selling and value-added services is key
- Learn the lessons from mobile-only banks, in this Mobile Banking Training course including Who is getting it right
- Learn from case studies taken from around the world including Atom Bank (UK), Starling Bank (UK) and Westpac
If Banks can’t offer their customers something more valuable than Amazon Prime, then we are probably in the wrong business
Bradley Leimer – Head of Fintech Strategy at Explorer Advisory & Capital