Mobile Banking Training
Mobile Banking Training, including maintaining knowledge of the latest developments in changing times is key for effective operations. Non-face-to-face engagement, the Corona virus and social distancing has had a direct impact on the customer experience. As a result, banks must constantly re-invent themselves to remain competitive. Ongoing challenges to look for new ways of improving their offering and ‘stickiness’ must be overcome. This is why merely keeping up with other banks, or just providing mobile apps is not enough.
Why Mobile Banking Training?
We know that Mobile Banking has revolutionised financial transactions. This is why banks must constantly adapt the way they operate to accommodate the speed of technological advances. In this environment, staying up to date with the latest developments is more important than ever. What’s more, low-cost, Mobile-only Digital Banks are putting even more pressure on banks to engage and retain different segments. Just two examples of where mobile-only banks are making their presence felt are the smart, nimble, mobile-only banks Atom and Starling. The Mobile Banking Training course has some great insights into preparing for the opportunities and threats ahead. This important subject also covers the often-neglected aspect, what your Customers really want.
Is your Mobile Banking App trapped in a ‘Walled Garden‘?
The Mobile Banking Training course illustrates why thinking outside the box is so important. It explains how to take your Digital Banking experience beyond cards, accounts and lending. Finally, it brings all this together to show why it’s the key to mobile growth.
The Mobile Banking course outlines what FinTech and mobile-only banks have, and what established banks can learn from them. We also look at how it has gone beyond merely providing access to accounts, to engaging different market segments.
The Mobile Banking Training course takes you on a comprehensive 3-day 'deep-dive' into the latest Mobile developments. This includes recent Case Studies and examples from relevant markets. The Mobile Banking Training draws on real world experiences for effective insight. This experience is drawn from an experienced Mobile Expert and former head of Mobile Banking from a Global Bank. Through the course, this information will show how to prepare for the opportunities and threats ahead, including:
- How to create 'sticky' mobile experiences and make actionable decisions from customer data
- How to gain market insights into user behaviour for maximum impact and design for continuous improvement
- 'Don't Make Me Think', and other key principles of mobile UX design
- Understanding the benefits of Design Thinking and how Design Thinking can boost creativity and break down barriers
- How to Apply Design Thinking techniques when starting a new product or service
- How mobile networks work, and why it's is important to understand which opportunities banks may be missing. A look at the market to illustrate why cross-selling, up-selling and value-added services is the future
- Learn the lessons from mobile-only banks, in this Mobile Banking Training course including Who is getting it right
- Learn from case studies taken from around the world including Atom Bank (UK), Starling Bank (UK) and Westpac
If Banks can’t offer their customers something more valuable than Amazon Prime, then we are probably in the wrong business
Bradley Leimer – Head of Fintech Strategy at Explorer Advisory & Capital