Mobile Banking MasterClass
Looking to master Mobile Banking? The Mobile Banking MasterClass is the ‘must-have’ skillset for anyone in the banking industry. This training covers the latest trends driving Mobile Banking, from game-changing technology to the psychology of Mobile behavior. It will teach you how to take your customer on a journey and how to apply practical creative thinking to bring the entire organization on the Mobile Journey.
Why Mobile Banking Training?
Mobile Banking has revolutionized Banking and Financial transactions. The Mobile Banking Masterclass has been completely revised, updated and overhauled for 2023 to showcase the latest Mobile developments and trends from around the world, drawing on real-world Mobile Banking Case Studies, examples, and experiences. Learn about the latest trends, developments, and Mobile Banking case studies, and their impact on Customers and Banks.
The Mobile Banking Masterclass presents the topic in a simple, easy-to-understand manner, building step-by-step, to help every Retail Banker, regardless of role, broaden their knowledge of what is driving Mobile behavior. Discover how to take customers on a ‘mobile journey’ and learn what creative thinking techniques work to foster collaboration across the organization.
Banking Beyond Cards, Accounts & Wallets
The Mobile Banking Training course illustrates why thinking outside the box is so important. It explains how to take your Digital Banking experience beyond cards, accounts, and lending to engage your customers. Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead of the competition and revolutionize your organization’s Mobile Banking experience.
The Mobile Banking Masterclass course takes you on a comprehensive journey into the latest Mobile developments. This includes recent Case Studies and examples from relevant markets. The Mobile Banking Masterclass draws on real world experiences for effective insight. This experience is drawn from an experienced Mobile Expert and former head of Mobile Banking for a Global Bank.
This course shows how to prepare for the opportunities and threats ahead:
- How to create 'sticky' mobile experiences and make actionable decisions from customer data
- How to gain market insights into user behaviour for maximum impact and design for continuous improvement
- 'Don't Make Me Think', and other key principles of mobile UX design
- Understanding the benefits of Design Thinking and how Design Thinking can boost creativity and break down barriers
- How to Apply Design Thinking techniques when starting a new product or service
- How mobile networks work, and why it's is important to understand which opportunities banks may be missing.
- A look at the market to illustrate why cross-selling, up-selling and value-added services is key
- Learn the lessons from mobile-only banks, in this Mobile Banking Training course including Who is getting it right
- Learn from case studies taken from around the world including Atom Bank (UK), Starling Bank (UK) and Westpac
If Banks can’t offer their customers something more valuable than Amazon Prime, then we are probably in the wrong business
Bradley Leimer – Head of Fintech Strategy at Explorer Advisory & Capital