Why is Leadership and Digital Innovation so important?
Leadership and Digital Innovation is probably the single most important *new* management and business skill today. That’s because todays leaders must successfully navigate many challenges. These include keeping up with new entrants, staying abreast of market demands and providing the right kind of leadership. Leadership is key for modern banks to keep ahead of the challenges of business transformation and change. This makes it a highly sought-after skill
What is Leadership and Digital Innovation?
Simply put, Digital Leadership is the ability to work with all the assets at the business’ disposal, using modern technologies to get things done. It is about being able to innovate in response to challenges and opportunities using digital technologies that are incredibly quick to build, launch and scale. The goal is to match leadership to the speed, scale and sophistication of business today.
Today’s Digital leaders are required to navigate the seismic shifts in behaviour, economy and society created by Digital, Mobile, Social Networks, and Big Data. They must reimagine a future and shape new business models while managing people through change. Ultimately, this can transform a business and lead a winning digital strategy
What to do?
Successful leadership is about recognising the key to translating those fundamental shifts into business impacts at Industry, Organisation and Individual level. While uncovering personal and professional success in this endeavour means learning entirely new languages, attitudes and mind-sets to help ease change into new Digital Environments.
“Think differently, act and react differently, and embrace a unique mind-set, by uncovering opportunities, investing in talent and ideas, forging partnerships, while navigating complex changes through large, complex organisations”
In the same way that leaders used business tools like balance sheets to interpret and discern trends in business, modern leadership demands creativity and lateral thinking with a deep insight and understanding into the role technology is going to impact the business strategy of the company.
The course is designed for Digital leaders who are required to navigate the seismic shifts in customer demands, organisation behaviour and social norms created by Digital, Mobile, Social Networks, and Big Data; and to help reimagine a future and shape new business models while managing people through change. The course uses Case Studies, Best practise and examples from banks around the world, who have built successful business cases in Banking. The masterclass covers
- How COVID-19 & social-distancing will affect Customer relationships & engagement
- How to leverage Organisational strengths, drive Digital Transformation & make change happen
- How People, Influence & Change and not organisational hierarchy is the key to change
- Re-imagining the customer journey to deliver value & meet customer needs
- Achieving excellence in Service, Channel, and Experience delivery
- Case studies, Latest Technology Innovations and Digital Banking trends
- Digital Banking Trends from around the globe and how Digital is changing customer behaviour
- The Fintechs transforming the customer experience in Financial Services
- The importance of Disruptive Technology in the race to provide value to end users
- Do FinTech’s pose a threat to Banks, how banks & Financial Institutions respond
- Alternative lending & challenger businesses (remittances etc)
- How Banks collaborate, partner or build in-house with FinTech’s
- The Drive to Digital and what’s important to your Technology Innovation Strategy
- Understand your organisations capabilities & resources to deal with the Digital Transformation Journey
- Reduce waste and get maximum value from your Investment, borrowing techniques from startups and innovators
- The impact of digital on customer behaviours
- Insight into strategies for optimising, de-risking & streamlining Digital Innovation
Digital Innovation & Leadership in Banking MasterClass | ONLINE
January – March, 2021 dates now available
The current wave of Digital Banking Innovation, that has emerged in the past few years has changed the face of banking, while competition from non-bank providers has changed Retail Banking forever
Jim Marous | Digital Banking Strategist